Now you can use an array of Super Nintendo controllers, mice, and multi-taps on any 3DO console. Whether you love or hate the original 3DO controllers, 3DO accessories are becoming harder find at a reasonable price. With the SNES23DO controller adapter you can make use of the abundance of SNES controllers and mice.
- Dual SNES controller inputs
- Dual SNES multi-tap compatible (for up to 8 controllers)
- Dual SNES mouse compatible (official & Hyperkin)
- 8BitDo Wireless Receiver compatible
- 3DO controller extension port (for daisy chain)
- Firmware updatable through USB-C port
- 3DO USB Host compatible
- NES controller compatible (NES-2-SNES cable required*)
- Arcade Mode (unlocking Orbatak & Shootout at Old Tucson)
- SNES Mouse to SNES controller d-pad mapping
Normal mode (normal SNES to 3DO conversion)
Arcade mode (arcade only games now playable)
- Orbatak coin/start/service buttons mapped to mice and/or SNES controller.
- Shootout at Old Tucson coin/start/service buttons mapped to SNES controller d-pad.
Mouse-As-Controller mode (mouse on non-mouse games)
- Maps SNES mouse on port B to SNES controller d-pad/A/B buttons on port A.
* Controllers, mice, and 8BitDo receivers not included.